Friday 31 May 2013

Baby Steps...

More like baby steps. The mind is racing faster than what is practically possible. I'm impatient. Everyone around tells me to slow down. It'll happen. Wait. Be patient. These things take time. Is what I get to hear.

In my head, I hear that lil voice telling me "who's going to make it happen?" 

This is where I matter. The universe doesn't always conspire you see. If I can't make it happen, nothing will. Every step forward is followed by the question "what next?" 

The weekend will keep me occupied and away from focusing here but my mind is constantly wondering and trying to answer the question above.

I wish I was that little child heading to school and all I had to do was hold my mum's hand and follow. My inner child is still looking for that guiding light. 

Shine on me. Shine soon. Shine bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment